Reservation Transfer Request Form

kjg46

When was the 60-day limit instituted?  I'm so disappointed, because I booked a cruise in September for next November that I was going to switch to my travel agent in a few months.  This is the first I am hearing about this change.

40 minutes ago, clan said:

When was the 60-day limit instituted?  I'm so disappointed, because I booked a cruise in September for next November that I was going to switch to my travel agent in a few months.  This is the first I am hearing about this change.

There was a huge thread here on CC about it.

It was done in November 2018.

Many that did not hear about it were able to call Princess in December and they allowed some to still do it past the 60 days.

39 minutes ago, clan said:

You may still be able to. Submit the form along with a statement that you have just heard about the change. Princess has made exceptions. I had several cruises changed after they changed the policy, but they told me it was a one-time exception. I don't know if they are still making the exceptions, but it won't hurt to try.