Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

15 minutes ago, mjrcruiser said:

Loving your review so far!!  We are sailing the Horizon in May and will be doing Dunns River Falls as well.  I have been looking for a waterproof phone case...can I ask what type you have?  TIA!!  🙂 

It was underwater several times today and not a drop.

Universal Waterproof Case, IFCASE... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HBK9L8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

18 minutes ago, Navymom2x said:

Do you think I could get a watermelon martini at Alchemy bar??

I can ask this crew. When I tried it on Dream they put passion fruit in it and it was more like a cucumber sunrise. I had seen this one on JH’s page and it’s one of the things I came for.

After comedy there was a huge line to get into the first adult show. Not surprising. The main entertainment tonight is hasbro the game show. And the love and marriage game. I’ve always said they should put that in the comedy club and have comedy in the main lounge that night. On the other ships I’ve been they haven’t had comedy that night.

The comedians both leave on hasbro night and the new ones start the next night. What they did this time is they had no comedy the first night and worked the show scheduling where one comedian got off today and the other gets off tomorrow. I think they should have comedy tonight, but I wish they could do it without sacrificing comedy the first night.

I do remember Matt Mitchem saying he was doing a comedy act the first night. Maybe he did. It wasn’t in the schedule and I forgot about it.