Muster question

realtrip

There is a countdown to the muster drill over the PA system ("In 15 minutes you will hear......  At that time proceed to your muster station").  Since you no longer bring your life jacket, wherever you are on the ship when they make the 15 minute alert just go to your station then.  There will be no problem finding a seat.

Here's hoping if ever there is an incident on a Princess ship they are able to let people know in advance that it is going to happen so everyone can get to their must point in advance just as happens for the Muster.   No prizes for guessing what my profession is  - I even suggested to Princess that on longer cruises they say on boarding day there will be an unannounced muster so they can assess how effective their new "improved" version of the drill is seen as how you don't have to take the life jacket and try it on.

I second the suggestion to arrive VERY early.  We weren't late at all when we sailed on the Caribbean but all the deck 7 lounges were already full so they were lining people up to stand in the walkway, they were three people deep standing along the windows on deck 7.