drink menu and prices

pm2nm

3 hours ago, pm2nm said:

trying to find the drink list as their adult beverage packages only offer one vodka...no potato juice for us!  Thanks

Mixed drinks about $10, a Martini about $14, wine about $12. I know my son drank way more than his fare share of Makers with the package. Have no idea why you think you are limited to 1 type of Vodka.  No problem getting Absolute,  Grey Goose, or Belvedere. I know they offer at least 5 premium rums all included with the Ultimate package..

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, pm2nm said:

thanks-what is wrong with these costs?  I travel world wide and these seem like Tokyo prices.  Plus the 18% tip?

I guess you haven't travelled very far then...

Considering you are on a ship, with no alternative place to buy your drinks, the prices are actually not that bad.

If you have the beverage package, is only a few to shelf drinks that aren't included anyway, so who cares about the prices?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soak01 said:

Drink prices at the Champagne Bar from our recent cruise on Radiance of the Seas

P1060974.JPG

P1060973.JPG

P1060972.JPG

P1060971.JPG

P1060970.JPG

P1060969.JPG

P1060968.JPG

P1060967.JPG

P1060966.JPG

Did they raise the price of the limit for the beverage package? All of these premium $14 cocktails were less and included on our cruise on Allure June 2018. The limit before was $12 ($13 on Oasis class) so that means you would be paying an additional $2 + gratuity for those drinks.

6 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Did they raise the price of the limit for the beverage package? All of these premium $14 cocktails were less and included on our cruise on Allure June 2018. The limit before was $12 ($13 on Oasis class) so that means you would be paying an additional $2 + gratuity for those drinks.

I think those are from Radiance in the Aussie market where the 18% grats are included.

Biker, who could do without the extra scrolling from long pic quotes.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Balsam12 said:

I guess you haven't travelled very far then...

Considering you are on a ship, with no alternative place to buy your drinks, the prices are actually not that bad.

If you have the beverage package, is only a few to shelf drinks that aren't included anyway, so who cares about the prices?

traveled all over -however you are correct- not any other place to go.

• 5 months later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ronaldo807 said:

Oh! This is important to note. I was just trying to figure out if we should buy the drink package or pay as we go. I noticed on the menu pics posted above that it says "gratuity inclusive" so it makes total sense that this was the Aussie market price list.

Does anyone know (or have the drink menu prices) for Radiance or one of her "sister" ships for the US market?

• Like 1

The Deluxe Beverage Package includes all drinks up to $12, $15 on Oasis class.  If you order a drink over the max, you are only charged the difference.  I've worked my way through the entire bar and never been charged anything other than that, no matter what type/brand of alcohol I ordered.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BensonFan711 said:

The Deluxe Beverage Package includes all drinks up to $12, $15 on Oasis class.  If you order a drink over the max, you are only charged the difference.  I've worked my way through the entire bar and never been charged anything other than that, no matter what type/brand of alcohol I ordered.

Exactly what we found. After the second day the bartenders remember you and don't even ask for your card.  I always give the bar tender or server a couple dollars cash tip, could be the reason there is never a extra charge for top shelf brands even when ordering the exotic cocktails in Boleros or Wonderland Bar. 

• Thanks 1