When will the winter cruises for 2020/21 be published.

tring

Interested in when they will go on sale, but also like to know when the itineraries will be available.  I am a bit out of date as to P&O's release times over the last few years as we have not been sailing with them.

Thanks very much for that.

We are going away later in March and wanted to see the itineraries before we go.  If I am right, they normally publish the details a week or two before that and accept pre registrations from an earlier date.  If that is the case we will be able to see them before we go away.

17 minutes ago, tring said:

We are going away later in March and wanted to see the itineraries before we go.  If I am right, they normally publish the details a week or two before that and accept pre registrations from an earlier date.  If that is the case we will be able to see them before we go away.

They normally publish the itineraries about the same time as preregistration starts. So sometime in the first week of March 

3 hours ago, tring said:

Pre-registration, itineraries and prices for the whole fleet are published on 11th March.

Thanks for the replies, I will keep an eye on the website if we are not at home.  We are clearing out my MIL's house so going back and forth from Wirral to Hampshire, before going away later in the month, so that info is great.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, tring said:

Interested in when they will go on sale, but also like to know when the itineraries will be available.  I am a bit out of date as to P&O's release times over the last few years as we have not been sailing with them.

2021 will be release late 2019/early 2020 for all guests, As of march they will be their Elite tiers only.

On 3/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, molecrochip said:

2020/21 itineraries up to end of March 2021 will be available next Monday morning. Pre registration starts the same day. Actual sales begin a few days later and is for all tiers, although earlier for higher tiers.

Thanks.  Have just come home for 4 nights and have just seen the P&O website which appears to be counting down to 8 am tomorrow morning for the release of the cruise details.  Nice to be home so I can have a look at them.