Gin, tonic and parking

Chrissie Ann

Hi, we have just booked with friends (their first time) very excited here and we've cruised on Azura before.

Does anyone know, please, if I could take plastic tonic bottles with me (we don't like the soda pump), also might i get away with taking miniatures of gin, leftover from Christmas?

Also is parking free for P&O??

Thanks in anticipation and see you aboard!

There is a significant charge for parking unless you have taken it as an option when booking a select fare. I understand CPS (P&O's Partner) charges around £165 for a fortnight.

Other options are available such as hotel stay and park, taxi or coach, off site parking or meet and greet parking.

1 hour ago, Sarah1974 said:

If I take 1 litre of gin on board with me can I also take some tonic (probably the small cans) for drinking on my balcony? Or do I need to buy the tonic on board?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah,

You can do both, you can take 1 Ltr. Of Gin and as many tonics as you need. Or you ca get Gordens Gin for £22 from room service and buy tins of tonic. Can’t remember the price.

Which ever way you do it your cabin steward will provide ice and lemon each day.

Enjoy

Edited by daiB
  • Thanks 1

I may well be wrong ( & haven’t bothered to look it up) but I don’t think you would get away with a sack load of miniatures. I think the wording is in effect that you can take 1 bottle of alcohol ( max vol 1l) per person. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for responding to Gin, tonic and parking. Good advice from seasoned cruisers appreciated. 

We’ve booked parking with Penguin and have an overnight hotel.

Counting down days now and drawing up list for packing. Nb sunglasses 🕶 but jumpers too! 

On 3/20/2019 at 8:45 AM, Chrissie Ann said:

Thank you all for responding to Gin, tonic and parking. Good advice from seasoned cruisers appreciated. 

We’ve booked parking with Penguin and have an overnight hotel.

Counting down days now and drawing up list for packing. Nb sunglasses 🕶 but jumpers too! 

We always use Penguin.  You will find them very helpful and professional.  Enjoy your G & T and have one for me!!