Reflection 2162

charlielinda

1 hour ago, charlielinda said:

We just were assigned 2162 as our suite guarantee.  Can anyone tell me about the cabin.  Any thoughts world be welcome.  

Great stateroom, and great location.  You got a fantastic deal for a suite GTY.  It's one of the old Aqua Class suites converted to S1's, so it has the nice shower massage panel in the tub.  You will be very happy with this stateroom.  Congrats, and enjoy your cruise.  

1 hour ago, charlielinda said:

We just were assigned 2162 as our suite guarantee.  Can anyone tell me about the cabin.  Any thoughts world be welcome.  

It is a great location.  We booked 2160 for a back to back next year based on the location.  I think you lucked out with your Guarantee.

Pat

10 hours ago, charlielinda said:

Congratulations!  To my mind, Reflection 2162--I occupied it for a cruise in December 2016--is a terrific stateroom assignment!

Based upon location--immediately adjacent to the midships elevator/atrium lobby; extremely convenient--it is classified as a Sky Suite 1 stateroom...  I never detected noise from the Deck 12 elevator lobby...  And since the cabin is just aft of the elevator banks, it is also aft of  the pool area while being slightly forward of The Oceanview Café [the carpeted entrance corridor between the elevators and The Oceanview will be above] on Deck 14, no noise from above either. 

Before I booked 2162, I was surprised to find that the specific stateroom was featured in a YouTube video cabin tour that had been posted just a few months before...  Just looked; the video is still there if you access YouTube and search "Celebrity Reflection 2162"...  A quick look will provide you with an excellent sense of exactly what you can expect your stateroom to look like; that sort of preview opportunity doesn't happen often...

Enjoy!