Reflection March 11th 2019 - Live! 🍸😎

MR_T

1 hour ago, Gia2cats said:

Really enjoying your posts from the Reflection. It seems as if your 11 days is going by quickly though. We board her on Friday. Please leave some Gray Goose. 

We board on Friday to. It will be our 1st Celebrity cruise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, reallyhooked said:

We board on Friday to. It will be our 1st Celebrity cruise.

This is our 3rd cruise with Celebrity. We did the Caribbean 2 years ago and Alaska last year. We've been really pleased with them. Coming from Maryland and you never know about the weather so we are flying to FLL Thursday afternoon and spending the night. We are really looking forward to it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gia2cats said:

Really enjoying your posts from the Reflection. It seems as if your 11 days is going by quickly though. We board her on Friday. Please leave some Gray Goose. 

We discussed this yesterday and Julie said she thought it has gone by quickly & I said the opposite, Too be honest we really like an 11/12 night cruise as it seems just right, don’t get me wrong I’d be happy to be on for a few more days but we are both looking forward to going home and seeing family/friends & Miki (our dog) ☺️

17 minutes ago, ladydi28 said:

I saw on the application that they are charging 4,95$ when you order from Room service. If you got room service, were you charged for it?

Diane

67F6DA40-4A37-4F32-A17B-F4F2179F3F56.png

We’ve eaten room service once for breakfast & once for dinner and not been charged, I’m sure the fee is regarding ordering from 11pm - breakfast 

Just wanted to say thank you to the nice lady that came to say hi at the pool earlier, it’s always great to get a hello from someone that’s reading the blog, well, only if it’s nice of course 😂 

Sorry I forgot to get your name so I could thank you personally but I hope you enjoy the remainder of this cruise & the next ☺️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

We’ve eaten room service once for breakfast & once for dinner and not been charged, I’m sure the fee is regarding ordering from 11pm - breakfast 

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

Thank you. I appreciate all the information that you are giving since we will be cruising on the Reflection on April 1st. Take care and enjoy the rest of your cruise and a safe trip back home.

• Thanks 1

The dreaded luggage tags arrived tonight 😞

We have been given 38 with a time of 9.50am, I guess this is quite good for anyone wanting to stay on as long as possible but we generally walk off with our own luggage so will do that instead I think, it says self walk off will start around 7.40am which is later vs what I was expecting as it’s normally closer to 7am! 

It it also says we will be docking in terminal 18!

556B8B1F-8200-4B0F-8A62-AB8F26697619.jpeg

093FEE17-3EA1-4E1A-BF8B-DE438F431C8B.jpeg

Dinner last night - and other info! 

So last night was our second and final visit to the MDR of this cruise, and I must say it was one of if not the best meal so far onboard, alone with great service we really enjoyed every aspect of it, the menu it’s self had some of our favourite menu items on it so we new what we was going to have 👍🏻😋 

tonight we are heading to Murano for diner which was a freebie which makes it even better 😂, I have no doubt we will have another fantastic meal there like always, 

if if anyone has questions I’ve not answered or you’re still looking for info please ask... 👍🏻

Today we are staying onboard again for another quiet ship day while in Cozumel, we may head off for a little stroll later so we’ll see, 

Chat later 

B1AF1F95-4973-4397-AC03-D72C2B56B878.jpeg

Hi Tony,

I see your are doing the TA next year to Buenos Aires on the Silhouette. Elaine and I did that cruise on the Eclipse last November and loved it. Calm seas and great weather. I would recommend staying a few days in B.A. We walked a lot and felt safe wherever we went, but I’m sure there are a few places to avoid. The HOHO bus was very good. Great blog and enjoy the rest of your cruise. 

Neil

• Thanks 1

I am glad to read about your MDR experiences! I do not read good posts from others sailing other lines (including myself).

We are booked on Reflection February 2020 so your live report was very informative.

Sorry your cruise is about to end! Great job on your part and thank you :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lienf said:

Hi Tony,

I see your are doing the TA next year to Buenos Aires on the Silhouette. Elaine and I did that cruise on the Eclipse last November and loved it. Calm seas and great weather. I would recommend staying a few days in B.A. We walked a lot and felt safe wherever we went, but I’m sure there are a few places to avoid. The HOHO bus was very good. Great blog and enjoy the rest of your cruise. 

Neil

Hi Neil,

Yes we are really looking forward to that one, great to hear you had good seas/weather, that’s always a bonus so hopefully we will have the same, we will hopefully be staying around a week or so, it’s a part of the world neither of us have been to before so want to make sure we get to see a lot while there, we do like to walk & a hoho so I’m sure we’ll do both 👍🏼 

Dinner Tonight - Murano 

So tonight was our 2nd visit to Murano for dinner and I guess there’s really only one outcome there and that’s a great meal with very good service by a great bunch of crew members,

From the minute you walk in to the minute you walk out it’s always the best experience on the ship (well for us it has always been) 

One of the main things we like is that the tables are nice and spread out, unlike all the other restaurants where you feel you are dining with the table next to you, 

• Like 1

So our last day has arrived and it’s a windy cloudy cool day, not ideal for our last day of the cruise but I guess we’ve been lucky with the weather for most of the cruise so overall it’s been decent with plenty of sunshine to enjoy ☀️ 

Looking at the weather report for home it looks like there’s a fresh dump of snow from today to Saturday morning (when we get back) totalling 10-20cm🙄, i was hoping shovelling the pathway was done for the year but I guess it’ll still need a bit more work! 

We we have the Lawn Club Grill to look forward to for dinner tonight, hopefully the wind will die down a little so we can enjoy our last night onboard, 

i will I’ll do a little final mini review of all our experiences onboard once the cruise is over and will also report back on disembarkation after the event, we still plan to walk off nice and early so fingers crossed that goes smoothly, 

chat later 

Just in case anyone cares as much as I do I have listed the muster drill stations on the reflection, it’s something I was asked about earlier in the cruise and something I always try to find out before boarding so here it is anyway in the post below... 

Celebrity Reflection current Muster Stations - 

A1 - Theatre upper Deck 5
A2 - Theatre upper Deck 5 
A3 - Theatre upper Deck 5 
A4 - Theatre Lower Deck 4 
A5 - Theatre Lower Deck 4 
A6 - Theatre Lower Deck 4 

B1 - Deck 5 Photo Gallery 
B2 - Deck 5 Shops 

C1 - Michaels Club
C2 - Ensemble Lounge
C3 - Murano’s