Explorer Dry Dock Schedule

I have done a search, but if the dry dock is scheduled very far out, only the year is given.  We like to schedule cruises as early as possible and I see that Explorer is scheduled for dry dock in 2020 but no specific date was given.  Is there any way to find the date?   We have scheduled a B2B  10/25/20 & 11/6/20.  

I see that there are a couple of cruises scheduled immediately before ours, so I assume that the dry dock  is not close before our dates, but still would like to know if it is possible to check dry dock schedules.

2 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

I have done a search, but if the dry dock is scheduled very far out, only the year is given.  We like to schedule cruises as early as possible and I see that Explorer is scheduled for dry dock in 2020 but no specific date was given.  Is there any way to find the date?   We have scheduled a B2B  10/25/20 & 11/6/20.  

I saw this mentioned here:  March 20, 2020 to April 9, 2020.

7 minutes ago, fpcruiser said:

We have booked the Explorer for 2/16/2020. That date and other dates right around that time have not been  coming up when I try a mock booking. ????

Dates around yours are still there Feb2, Feb 7, Feb 21 2020 are still there

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

I saw this mentioned here:  March 20, 2020 to April 9, 2020.

If some one posted it here, then the information is available somewhere.  Perhaps it just requires a more diligent search.

1 hour ago, LXA350 said:

The dry dock will be longer than that, considering that the ship will go through major upgrades like Mariner and Navigator, hence it's more like 5 weeks +

It is from March 20 to May 7 which includes the Transatlantic to Civitavecchia.

I wonder how long the navigator dry dock was?  A similar upgrade and after cancelling a cruise because that one ran over I hope they booked off long enough for this!  When I booked my June 2020 cruise over the holidays May 28, 2020 was the only May cruise scheduled.  Now there are 2-3 more.