Tropicana Tickets on your own?

Cruzinnana47

We're sailing in about 2 months from FL to Havana and will have an overnight visit there.  Have already booked a day tour with Blexie, but would like to take in the show at the Tropicana.  We know you can order tickets online, but wondered if you can print them directly from their website or are the tickets "held" for that particular night you've booked?

T.I.A.

9 hours ago, cruisinsusin said:

A pdf voucher is attached to your email confirmation to print and bring to the show.

Thanks....going to purchase on line also and was wondering how they handled this.  Since you can't use your VISA CC card IN  Cuba, I also was wondering how you can purchase on line with your VISA CC card.....?  

4 hours ago, HillBilly Bob said:

Thanks....going to purchase on line also and was wondering how they handled this.  Since you can't use your VISA CC card IN  Cuba, I also was wondering how you can purchase on line with your VISA CC card.....?  

HI- yes- US credit cards are accepted for the purchase on line.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 7:17 AM, HillBilly Bob said:

Thanks.... I also was wondering how you can purchase on line with your VISA CC card.....?  

I read somewhere that Tropicana's CC processing is in Spain and therefore can accept US cards.
You know what you read on the internet must be true.  🙂

I read somewhere that Tropicana's CC processing is in Spain and therefore can accept US cards.
You know what you read on the internet must be true.  [emoji846]
I'm the one who posted that and it is true did uses a payment provider in Spain which may trigger some fraud alerts on your card that you can work out with the bank but in the end it will go through