Question about online check in

NCterri

3 minutes ago, NCterri said:

I’m within 60 days.  I was unable to make payments online and had to go through  TA so I was thinking this may be the same.

No. I booked and paid through my TA but I checked in without problem. I think they are having problem with their computer right now.

All of my bookings are with agents and have been able to log in.    From my experience you might want to try a different browser.   For me Microsoft Edge rarely works.   Firefox and Chrome seem to work best for me.  I've heard others say to use Incognito Browsing.

(Not directed at the OP)  Everyone should check-in online regardless of how or where you booked your cruise (TA or Big Box).  It is your responsibility to do the online check in.  It will save you time once you arrive at embarkation.  Don't wait until the last minute to do the check-in with Celebrity - it has to be at least 3 days prior to sailing date.

1 hour ago, Tourist1292 said:

Should it be after final payment date if it is within 60 days from sail?

Yes if in North America.  My advice was to contact the TA in case payment wasn't actually posted or there was some other confusion.  Only the TA can talk with Celebrity to resolve any issue with the reservation.