Cruising in May

5 minutes ago, sjbakb3906 said:

We have always cruised in February, but looking at a May cruise. Has anyone cruised in May? How is the weather in May? 

Most cruises that I have sailed on were in May. If you are going to the Caribbean the weather is ideal. Bermuda may be a bit cooler as well as the water. However if you are used to the water in the Northeast Atlantic ocean it won't feel much different.   

We sailed in May on our last two cruises to the Caribbean and weather was great not to hot. Had some rain. We are sailing again this May out of Baltimore, heard weather in Bermuda may be cooler but not concerned except may not be able to snorkel there,  should be really nice in the Bahamas. Also The not in hurricane season is a big plus and my kids go to year round school so they track out in may. Last cruise there was maybe 60-80 kids total which is nice for them in the kids club, enough kids to make friends and have fun but not crowded and they combined the 6 to 8 and 9 to 11 groups so my kids got to be together.