Choir of Man on Escape

michelle-nh

17 days to sailing! This was a last minute booking and so the only specialty dining reservations available are at 9:30 pm. I'm not stressing too much about that. We'll work that out onboard. But we would like to see Choir of Man and there is a note that says "Please book once onboard. Pre-bookings not accepted." Why wouldn't they accept reservations? Does this mean all the shows are booked to capacity already? 

I did make reservations for After Midnight, but not sure about that one...I've read mixed reviews.

Edited by michelle-nh

6 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I had no problem just walking up and getting a good seat 10 minutes prior to the show....which is FANTASTIC, by the way!

That's great to hear. Thanks! I didn't want to miss out. Do you happen to remember which days they had the show?

1 minute ago, michelle-nh said:

That's great to hear. Thanks! I didn't want to miss out. Do you happen to remember which days they had the show?

I saw it the last night of the cruise (last Saturday).  I know I saw it available at least a couple more times.  You'll love it.

I saw Choir of Man last year. It was fabulous! 

Is it no longer a dinner show? Not that that would be a bad thing as they rushed us through dinner before the show started and served Bangers and Mash that is available in O’Sheehans.

Ok everyone convince me to go.  I can sit through a Broadway show no problem. But when I looked at the videos of Choir of Men, it sort of annoyed me LOL. Not saying the guys are not talented.  I just don't think I could get into guys singing loudly for over an hour.  Is there something more to the show?  Am I alone to think its annoying LOL

24 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Ok everyone convince me to go.  I can sit through a Broadway show no problem. But when I looked at the videos of Choir of Men, it sort of annoyed me LOL. Not saying the guys are not talented.  I just don't think I could get into guys singing loudly for over an hour.  Is there something more to the show?  Am I alone to think its annoying LOL

Choir of Man is one of the best shows I've ever seen. It was simply fantastic.

4 hours ago, Jembeccatoo said:

I saw Choir of Man last year. It was fabulous! 

Is it no longer a dinner show? Not that that would be a bad thing as they rushed us through dinner before the show started and served Bangers and Mash that is available in O’Sheehans.

Nope. It was moved to the main theater when For The Record: The Brat Pack's contract ended. 

• 2 weeks later...

My family will be sailing on the Escape in July 2019. What are the current entertainment acts? What shows/dinner reservations should I make 90 days before sailing and which ones must I wait until boarding?