New Azamara Survey

Belfastman

Useless survey, only got as far as choosing the cruise lines I’ve sailed with over the last 5 years, then it bombed me out. Maybe it didn’t like the fact I am sitting on my  balcony on the Seabourn Odyssey moored by Ile de Saint Guadeloupe completing an Azamara Survey😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As a Canadian it was ridiculous that it asked for zip code only.

Never thought of putting inaccurate info to continue, I figured if they want my input it should have indicated I was able to input my postal code.

Who ever designed this survey isn’t very bright.

• Like 1

When it got the the “Household Income” question I replied that I preferred not to answer.  The survey ended.  Wow!  Very exclusive target if it is eliminating those that prefer not to answer or those that might not make enough money annually.  Not taking loyalty into account at all!  

Everybody sends surveys....

doctors, supermarket, fast food, airlines, etc.  If I answered all of the surveys that I get, it would take hours. Today I answered a request about my doctor. Since he is great, I thought that I would indulge and complete the survey. It was quite lengthy. After responding for more than 10 lists of questions, the survey froze. ...Delete.  No more surveys.

4 hours ago, nonrev1 said:

When it got the the “Household Income” question I replied that I preferred not to answer.  The survey ended.  Wow!  Very exclusive target if it is eliminating those that prefer not to answer or those that might not make enough money annually.  Not taking loyalty into account at all!  

FYI, for those who received the survey but could not get past the income question, the survey has been adjusted so that it will not be terminated at the demographic questions.

If you still have the link, and if you are interested, you can re-access the survey using the same link received via email to complete the survey.

We do apologize for what was an abrupt termination for some survey takers!

And we do apologize to those who did not receive the survey. I understand the sampling will not be extended to additional participants. 

6 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

FYI, for those who received the survey but could not get past the income question, the survey has been adjusted so that it will not be terminated at the demographic questions.

If you still have the link, and if you are interested, you can re-access the survey using the same link received via email to complete the survey.

We do apologize for what was an abrupt termination for some survey takers!

And we do apologize to those who did not receive the survey. I understand the sampling will not be extended to additional participants. 

Thank you for sorting that out but I won’t be retaking the survey 

I did retake it. As with similar surveys I have taken over the years, I found the section where you choose between 3 different rewards offerings, each with a different range of benefits, very difficult to answer. In no case did any one of them offer the type of rewards I’m interested in. In most cases one of the options was about using loyalty points gained against onboard purchases - I’m not interested that at all except for WiFi.

• Like 1