Is the Seaview that bad??

petuniaflower

On 3/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, glittergal1 said:

I loved Seaview when we went last November, no issues we enjoyed it so much we are going again this November. Petuniaflower have you sailed with MSC before in Europe? MSC European cruising is "different" to what most Americans are use to cruising with US cruise lines  

Hi glittergal1 i am glad that you enjoyed the Seaview. We are also going to be going on her on the 2nd November sailing out of Barcelona..What was your weather like last November? We have done a few cruises with MSC, I think their ships are magnicent.

7 hours ago, gerimay1964 said:

Hi glittergal1 i am glad that you enjoyed the Seaview. We are also going to be going on her on the 2nd November sailing out of Barcelona..What was your weather like last November? We have done a few cruises with MSC, I think their ships are magnicent.

We were really lucky with the weather for most of the week it was between 19-21c warm sunshine it was a bit cooler in marseille 17c cloudy with a spot of rain however the week before and the week after the weather was cold and stormy so we were very lucky. I suggest you pack for varying weather 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bennydunne said:

Just off Seaview and I was so disappointed! If you’re going for a holiday just to relax and sit by the pool and have a drink then save your money and to go somewhere hot!

Welcome to CruiseCritic.  It's unfortunate that your first post should be of a disappointing experience on an MSC ship.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bennydunne said:

Just off Seaview and I was so disappointed! If you’re going for a holiday just to relax and sit by the pool and have a drink then save your money and to go somewhere hot!

I agree that the Seaview wouldn't be a good choice for a relax by the pool vacation--it's on a port intensive Med itinerary right now. Doesn't lend itself to the beach vacation vibe.

Honestly I didn’t enjoy it,I thought the entertainment was terrible and when I pay for a cruise the 2 things I look for the most is the food and entertainment,was such a big letdown and little to none of it in English so expect that! You might enjoy the cruise but I certainly didn’t,doesn’t even come close to what Royal Caribbean do,absolutely no comparison