Royal Princess - current wine list (Vines and/or dining rooms)

KurtMo

Seems that the wine list has been in flux over last handful of months based on what I can find in a topic search. 

Can anybody provide recent photos or pdfs of the wine list(s) on the Royal Princess? 🍷

Here’s the new Princess wine menu which they state is fleetwide:

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/Wine-Menu.pdf

The most recent Vines list I’ve seen was from October 2018 on the Caribbean which could be outdated as the new wines are implemented.

27 minutes ago, 1965 said:

I don't drink wine & know zero about the subject. Am I correct that something called Chateau Petrus 2010 is listed on the wine list for $5288 per bottle?! 

Click on this link and look at page 10

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/Wine-Menu.pdf

I am a wine buff, but that is WAY over my budget. Since the Petrus was added to the list, last autumn, I have wondered if each (or any?) ship actually has it in inventory--or even the low-dollar (by comparison) $1600 Lafite.  It just does not fit into what I perceive as the Princess demographic.  I read a report here on Cruise Critic from a wine geek (and, from the way he wrote, a very personable guy) who brought a Maybach cabernet sauvignon (at retail, I'm guessing about 1/20th the price of Princess' Petrus) on board once.  That is the only report of anything close to a high-end wine that I have ever read about any Princess passenger enjoying.

2 hours ago, XBGuy said:

Click on this link and look at page 10

I am a wine buff, but that is WAY over my budget. Since the Petrus was added to the list, last autumn, I have wondered if each (or any?) ship actually has it in inventory--or even the low-dollar (by comparison) $1600 Lafite.  It just does not fit into what I perceive as the Princess demographic.  I read a report here on Cruise Critic from a wine geek (and, from the way he wrote, a very personable guy) who brought a Maybach cabernet sauvignon (at retail, I'm guessing about 1/20th the price of Princess' Petrus) on board once.  That is the only report of anything close to a high-end wine that I have ever read about any Princess passenger enjoying.

2014 Maybach Family Vineyards Materium Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville, USA (750 ml)

Availability: In Stock

Pay $394.99