Trouble with MSC web/email

Touringmom

We booked with MSC for the first time a few days ago. So far, I'm not impressed with them. We never got email confirmations. Had to call twice before they arrived, over a day and a half after booking. Birthdates were wrong for 2 people. When I log in to our booking, I can only see "Enhance your cruise" options to buy add-ons, but not our inofrmation or itinerary etc. Is this normal for MSC?

They do have some issues with their website. They are working on a new site so patience is advised here. Just give them a call to fix all the issues on your booking. I've always have had good customer service when I call. Sometimes it takes awhile to get to talk to someone but when you do they will take care of you.At least that's my experience

We are recently running into the same issue for our 3 bookings - only the stuff on enhancing your experience.  I did get around it the other day but don't recall how.

I also contacted them about 3 weeks ago to have all of our reservations show up under logging in vs. two show up there and the soonest one I have to log in with booking number.  Never heard from them.

Same issue here with logging in. I was told that the website got an overhaul and they are still working out kinks. Since my husband and I have the same email address listed than I won’t be allowed to log in until I change one but I can’t login to change that and they had zero answers other than to have me email my booking agent with my questions. 🙄 Still waiting in an answer. I love MSC but they need to get their act together...

OMG yes I am having same issue.  I can only see "enhance cruise".  My DW had no issues and she can see everything so we will have to do with that until this fix it.

I am sure you get into that LOOP where you hit login, fill out the little form, then click on the link from your email.  It shows yoru name then on the Website but if you click on your name instead of seeing "Profile, Settings, etc" it just says LOG ON.  Guess what the process repeats itself.

I have put in mutliple tickets.  Fun fact if you call MSC they have option 4 which is for Website issues but you always get a reserverations agent.  They cannot be reached by phone.  I kindly asked why the option was there.

I do hope it gets fixed, I know I am not the only one so we will just wait and see when they can get it corrected.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, Touringmom said:

We booked with MSC for the first time a few days ago. So far, I'm not impressed with them. We never got email confirmations. Had to call twice before they arrived, over a day and a half after booking. Birthdates were wrong for 2 people. When I log in to our booking, I can only see "Enhance your cruise" options to buy add-ons, but not our inofrmation or itinerary etc. Is this normal for MSC?

YES,YES,YES. You best get use to it.

I will say that once you are on board you will forget all this because the staff are the best! Still no reply from my cruise consultant so I will be calling them tomorrow. I’ll post an update after. 

I could not view my reservation. My husband couldn't link his. After 11 days an msc rep deleted our accounts and had us reapply. She worked with me back and forth via email. After 5-6 weeks, I can finally access my booking thanks to an extremely diligent csr. So there is hope. The site is great once you can get it to work with your information

4 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I could not view my reservation. My husband couldn't link his. After 11 days an msc rep deleted our accounts and had us reapply. She worked with me back and forth via email. After 5-6 weeks, I can finally access my booking thanks to an extremely diligent csr. So there is hope. The site is great once you can get it to work with your information

Hopefully it stays that way for you.  We had all our reservations show up under one login, then the soonest one not, it was back briefly around Xmas, then went off on its own again where you have to put the booking number in to see it vs. logging in.

I put in request via MSC website weeks ago and haven't heard boo.

Back with an update. Originally I have booked all members of my family under the same email address. Since the system was revamped last fall every Voyager account must have a separate email. Makes zero sense since I will not open an email account for my 3 year old just for MSC but I remember on VC sign up you HAD to enter an email account for each person.  They cleared the emails from everyone else and reset and said I should be ok to sign on now. I’m not. Account still not found. Calling again tomorrow. 🙁

And my PCC has not called or answered my email from 10 days ago.