HOS 3 night cruise evening entertainment question

I want to take full advantage of the shows and other evening entertainment offered on HOS. My friend likes 90 music and comedy shows. Before I reserve my shows/entertainment are there any recommendations as to what to see first? Can you recommend an evening entertainment itinerary? We don’t plan to do formal night or specialty dining. I’d like one one night in the MDR (my time dining). If we do a shore excursion we’ll be back early. There are no kids with us Day time itinerary:. Day 2 is Nassau, Day 3 is at sea. I didn’t see any shows that had reservations for the first night. I appreciate your suggestions.

It really does not matter the order or show itinerary....however, as stated above, I would definitely book the Aqua theatre show first, as it can be cancelled due to bad weather!  On Air is a venue on the Promenade that has Karaoke every night and I found myself there ALOT!  Quite good and entertaining (free).  We were on HOTS for 7 day cruise, but they did have 2 different ice skating shows, the one called iskate you do not need reservations (first come first served).  I actually liked this one better than the main one!    Enjoy your cruise...HOTS is a fabulous ship!!

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It's available on the May 6th sailing-  All 3 days  the Fine Line.  Are you on that sailing?

I don't think the app is updated.  You should go thru your Cruise Planner on RCL's website