Carry on Cans of Soda?

9 hours ago, cruisecookie said:

Please tell me more about the option to purchase cans of soda or bottled water for your room.  Is this through the cruise line or a private vendor?

Bob beat me to it, as I was at work and don’t have internet access....

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/packages

Hi I was wondering whether to get the soda package as I don’t drink a lot of alcohol.do you get soda out of vending machines or at the bar.i would probably drink about 3 glasses a day,not sure how much this would be to just buy without package.also does my friend in same cabin have to buy it as well.

thank you

1 minute ago, Sylvia999 said:

Hi I was wondering whether to get the soda package as I don’t drink a lot of alcohol.do you get soda out of vending machines or at the bar.i would probably drink about 3 glasses a day,not sure how much this would be to just buy without package.also does my friend in same cabin have to buy it as well.

thank you

You can get soda from bars, restaurants, and the Freestyle machines, should the ship have those machines.

3 hours ago, Sylvia999 said:

thank you

I believe you will pay nearly $4/can for bar service. No vending machines onboard to purchase cans.  Your other options would be the soda package or bring on 12 cans from port.  The advantage of the soda package isn’t just unlimited, it’s also a matter of variety, with IIRC, well over 100 possible flavor options.  The freestyle machines also have Dasani water.

On 3/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, DaisyGirl55 said:

I am sailing on Adventure OTS next month.  I looked on the website to see if I could purchase water or soda for my room, similar to other cruise lines but didn't find anything.  So I called the cruise line and was told that I can carry on a 12-pack of soda in cans.  After I hung up I had another question.  Is that a 12-pack per cabin?  Or can my husband and I each carry on a 12-pack of soda?

TIA for your help

It is per stateroom which is ridiculous if you have multiple people in one room but rules are rules.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 8:43 PM, matj2000 said:

It looks like you have been on plenty of RC cruises.

You should probably know this already..

Such a crazy thought for someone to actually ask a question about a cruise on here..

People forget that you can skip to next post and not worry about a question that does not interest you..

To the OP, I'm glad you got your answer..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1