Anyone showing Escape room for booking in cruise planner? Which Ship?

SAmome

I was able to book ahead of time on Harmony fairly easily but don't see any offerings for Mariner/Symphony/Navigator.

It seems like a money maker for RCCL at 20 bucks a pop and not needing a lot of manpower to run.  At least compared to rock climbing wall where they don't make any extra money.  I would think they'd offer it a lot. 

9 hours ago, atricks said:

Check for the name of the escape room, I.e. Obeservatorium on Navigator in the cruise planner.   It's there we booked it for the April 12th cruise on Day 9.

Thanks, just checked this morning and it's still not there but only doing a 3 day so wonder if length of cruise could matter in offerings. My bookings are later April too,  and May/June.  I'm under "Entertainment and Activities" and see ship tour, sushi making, private flowrider etc available but no escape rooms.  

I'll keep checking, thanks.

Recently off Symphony. It was on the planner from about 45 days out for our cruise but didn’t book as minimum age was 14 and our son is only 12. Second day on board my husband noticed minimum age was down to 12 so booked for our second sea day. Lucky we had him as he solved more of the puzzles than the adults put together!

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mickeygirl78 said:

I was just able to book it on the cruise planner for my cruise on the Symphony this weekend. It only showed up a few days ago.

Where did you find it in the cruise planner?  Was it under activities?

2 minutes ago, TravisP said:

funny how they will have it in cruise planner for some cruises but not others. My HOTS cruise that leaves sunday has never had it in the cruise planner. 

We’re on the same cruise, we’ve been watching as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

I just booked it  "Escape the Rubicon" for my Symphony cruise in September. It's listed under activities My cruise is over 140 days out.

that's weird, I just checked again this morning, nothing.  Cruise leaves Sunday.  I think it closes and won't let us book anything after today also.

Just off Indy, and it never showed up in the Cruise Planner.  I checked almost daily from 60 days in.  I booked it shortly after we boarded for the night of our first sea day.  My wife and I joined 2 other families for a total of 8 in the room, and it was a lot of fun.  The puzzles were challenging and required good communication.  

Showed up for Navigator about 3 weeks before sailing (and this was for third cruise after it was built) online.  RCI app works also but only while onboard.  Ton of availability on this cruise and HIGHLY recommended.  We had 12 people with varying levels of experience and took 47 minutes to complete.  Well-designed room and many puzzles could be worked on simultaneously by subgroups.  Some puzzles took the entire party.