Noro on Oasis of the Seas?

12 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

We've been to Ron Jon's a couple of times and I thought we missed the restaurant.

Cocoa Beach Surf Company next door has the Shark Tank restaurant.  Pizza and a pitcher of Beer for $11

On 3/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, KYCruiser71 said:

Wondering if the cleaning is related to the presence of spring breakers on board????  Big groups of college kids is a potential for big messes.

Just because you hate college kids doesnt mean they brought disease on board.  Stop being a jerk.

43 minutes ago, ImJustCruisin said:

Just because you hate college kids doesnt mean they brought disease on board.  Stop being a jerk.

Uh, Excuse Me???  I'm not sure why you'd jump to the conclusion that I hate college kids......I don't.  There were a large number on our ship last week and they were lots of fun and extremely nice.  I also am unsure where I stated they brought disease on board.  I didn't.  They do drink, sometimes, way too much with the inevitable stomach upset.  It happens.  Finally, there's no reason to call me or anyone else here a jerk or any other name.  

I will say, I finally got the 411 from my mom on the cruise.

She said she thought service suffered, especially in the dining room, during the week.  She said her stateroom attendant said the staff was getting overworked.  She noticed just less service than she had on Anthem with me in November.  She figures part of that was the crazy extra work to combat noro, part of it was just it being a bigger ship, and part of it might be Anthem has the better crew.

She said she thought the ship was too big for her, but my brother and his family probably didn't help that feeling (their planning sucked:).  I told her I was thinking of taking her on the Oasis out of NY next year, but we can chat whether a repeat on Anthem might be better (it will probably depend if Oasis changes some of the shows in drydock).  My kids want to give Oasis a try, and I think I manage the family's vacation better, but we'll see:).