Recommendations for Hotels in Fort Lauderdale

Deseo1578

44 minutes ago, Deseo1578 said:

Hi, any recommendations for hotels in Fort Lauderdale, and do they offer shuttles services to the Everglade Port, pricing for that, etc

Thank you

Welcome to the boards! 😎 

www.sunny.org is a good place to start your search.  Does and budget will help the suggestions to be closer to your target.  Do not focus on shuttles as taxis and Uber are easy and the distances are not far. 

2 hours ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

We usually stay at the Embassy Suites. They have a wonderful breakfast, it's close to port & they have have a shuttle. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact price for the shuttle but, I don't remember thinking it was too expensive.

Do they offer any transportation to the beach?

2 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Do they offer any transportation to the beach?

The Fort Lauderdale Sun Trolley (www.suntrolley.com) offers cheap transportation ($1/ride; $3/day pass) to/from the beach with routes down 17th Street (area closest to Port Everglades) and Las Olas Blvd (downtown Fort Lauderdale).

We like the Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn. It's just up off the beach (next to the B Ocean), walking distance to eating places and the water taxi and has a decent included breakfast. No shuttle that I'm aware of but the front desk agent was happy to call a taxi for us when we were ready to go to port. I can't remember how much the ride cost but it was under $20.

We are booked to stay there again in November.

Tip: you can get a slightly cheaper rate if you sign up for their loyalty programme.