Sapphire to replace Golden

4 hours ago, cheznandy said:

crochetcruise, we are also on the Ruby Princess 3 nighter in February, we are going to spend the night in Sydney after it then hop onboard the Majestic for 4 nights around to Melbourne including Hobart, a perfect Saturday to Sunday week away.

The Majestic Sydney to Melbourne in February looks to be sold out, but as I recall you are from Melbourne? that would have been a good option for you too after the Ruby Princess, to disembark in Melbourne.

We are on the Splendor repositioning from Singapore in November, so if there is anything you need to know to make your planning easier I am happy to find out onboard. 

You will need to let us all know how the Splendour is, am interested in how she compares to the spirit.

Cheznandy, I'm in Stateroom 1004, an Obstructed Spa Oceanview. Will be interesting to see how I handle being at the bow, as a kid I was NOTORIOUS for unpredictable travel sickness!

When I had chemo after cancer surgery, Dad warily put 2 buckets on the back seat within my grabbing range, and a pile of old towels! The only problem was a warning wail, "How far to the nearest Ladies?" He soon learnt to read the road signs to me and say how much longer time-wise. I never got sick in the car, to everyone's relief. I am taking Pharmacist-recommended medication, took it on the Golden Princess and I wasn't the person in the group of ex-workmates who got seasick. The younger of the 2 males, got sick BEFORE we cleared Sydney Heads! Much teasing resulted. And he's fond of an alcoholic tipple too, which wouldn't have helped!

Should be right thank you, have seen a reasonably clear photo showing a handrail going down into the Thalossatherapy pool, so will wear vinyl sandals for my safety-water on the floor is a slipping hazard for me, and bring a strap to secure the walker beside the handrail so no-one moves it-can't safely walk without it, tire too quickly using walking sticks.