Sapphire to replace Golden

22 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

If she is as spacious as the Diamond rather than like the Caribbean with the extra level of cabins, I will love her.

Mic, Sapphire is exact twin to Diamond, but has the International Cafe, on demand TV and no Japanese Spa taking up the aft upper deck which makes her better to me.

• Like 1

I received the email from Princess today with the the new sailings for 2020-21.  There are a few cruises on the Sapphire that appeal to us. Have to have a think between now and when they go on sale on April 11th to which ones we'll book. 

We loved the Diamond so I'm sure we'll love the Sapphire particularly with the International cafe on board.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

Okay cool. I'm trying to work out which Sapphire itinerary to do. 

Maybe this one. Cause its Pete birthday and over the Xmas break where he has forced leave.

2 Jan 21 Sapphire H102 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Port Lincoln, Phillip Island, Melbourne $1,449 $1,749 $1,999 N/A $2,299 $2,699 $3,399

And weighing up this one over Easter 2021

2 Apr 21 Sea C109A 13 Brisbane, Kawanasausau Strait (Scenic Cruising), Alotau (Milne Bay), Conflict Islands, Kiriwina Island, Kitava, Rabaul, Honiara (Guadalcanal), Sydney $2,099 $2,799 $3,199 N/A $4,449 $5,299 $5,799

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Mic, Sapphire is exact twin to Diamond, but has the International Cafe, on demand TV and no Japanese Spa taking up the aft upper deck which makes her better to me.

Cheers, I am sure I would love her anyway she comes.

9 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Maybe this one. Cause its Pete birthday and over the Xmas break where he has forced leave.

2 Jan 21 Sapphire H102 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Port Lincoln, Phillip Island, Melbourne $1,449 $1,749 $1,999 N/A $2,299 $2,699 $3,399

2 Apr 21 Sea C109A 13 Brisbane, Kawanasausau Strait (Scenic Cruising), Alotau (Milne Bay), Conflict Islands, Kiriwina Island, Kitava, Rabaul, Honiara (Guadalcanal), Sydney $2,099 $2,799 $3,199 N/A $4,449 $5,299 $5,799

Both are nice itineraries, one you meed flights for.

31 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

That first one might attract us, drive or train to melb and back spend some time with the kids. Mmmmmmm not a circumnavigation, but not too bad all the same.

1 hour ago, Dobby_The_Ship_Elf said:

You're guuna has to elbow Chez outa the way to get anywhere near it by the looks .......  😎

🤣 If I had time and retired I would do  them all B2B

Edited by cheznandy

42 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Sounds good Sarah, Andy has forced leave Xmas/New Year too, but we take it without pay  as we would rather use the leave for longer cruises, it's a full time job trying to extend public holidays and weekends for cruising!!

42 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Sounds good Sarah, Andy has forced leave Xmas/New Year too, but we take it without pay  as we would rather use the leave for longer cruises, it's a full time job trying to extend public holidays and weekends for cruising!!

Probably the Sapphire one after Xmas I probably book as I want to try snag a particular cabin on release day.

On 3/27/2019 at 6:07 PM, cheznandy said:

🤣 If I had time and retired I would do  them all B2B

Well, blow me down Chez, I thought you were retired.😯

T shirt.jpg

Edited by NSWP