RC releases Tuesday

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Ovation would be 4 years old,makes seance.

I think it would be one of the ones every 5 years mandated for vessels less than 15 years old then it goes to twice every 5 years

1 hour ago, DDG 41 said:

Does anyone know what the "Adventure" was that they revealed or are itineraries now "Adventures".

Yeah, it was just referring to the 'exotic' itineraries, as we are also classified.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep I’m happy with my price too, about $5k less, for two us than we paid a few years ago for a nearly identical itinerary.

5 grand,it pays to do your homework. That’s a cruise 

Now we just have to motivate friends.

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

5 grand,it pays to do your homework. That’s a cruise 

Now we just have to motivate friends.

Yep 5 grand less, both mid ship balconies (this one accessible), last one on Diamond Princess this time Serenade of the Seas, (though the prices is slightly more than this years version on Radiance)

12 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep 5 grand less, both mid ship balconies (this one accessible), last one on Diamond Princess this time Serenade of the Seas, (though the prices is slightly more than this years version on Radiance)

Good score, can K get the time off though. it is in February and March isn't it.

28 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Good score, can K get the time off though. it is in February and March isn't it.

Yeah she has some LSL up her sleeve and is now in the position where she gets two extra weeks a year. We cancelled 35 days to Hawaii so it’s really a clean swap.

OK, looks like we are on the very first Serenade out of Sydney - 5th Oct 2020. According to what I can see, she arrives that day into Sydney from Honolulu, and the first two cruises are Music Charters, the first 8N for Cruisin' Country #10. Only 548 days to wait 🙂

32 minutes ago, mr walker said:

OK, looks like we are on the very first Serenade out of Sydney - 5th Oct 2020. According to what I can see, she arrives that day into Sydney from Honolulu, and the first two cruises are Music Charters, the first 8N for Cruisin' Country #10. Only 548 days to wait 🙂

Were you happy with the deal,those charter cruises can be expensive 

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Were you happy with the deal,those charter cruises can be expensive 

Well, they are always 2 to 3 times the costs of the equivalent regular cruise. That said, for all the entertainment, basically from say 10am to 3am, for artists that we really enjoy, we consider it worth it. We did get a 10% discount for early bird booking. We used our "it's only money" rationale 🙂

2 hours ago, mr walker said:

We did one of the earliest music charters, it was fantastic.