Anthem and Coco Cay

So we are on the anthem this Saturday(March 30) my question is have they docked at cocco cay this week, I know only the smaller ships have docked lately.My daughter was on the same cruise  10ndays ago, they did not dock and went to south beach.  The cruise staff hinted that it would be awhile befor the other ships dock ther. They were notified  4,5 days prior to sailing about changes . We have not got any notifications, just curious.

• Clarea changed the title to Anthem and Coco Cay
5 hours ago, Fall3n13 said:

Here you go. Took this from Coco Cay on Tuesday.

20190326_154832.jpg

Would love your thoughts on how it was? Any details you'd be willing to share? We have Coco Cay on our itinerary for the Navigator at the end of May. Thank you! We are three adults - mom and two daughters - with unlimited drink packages looking for our best plan of action.

9 minutes ago, rikkimiller said:

Would love your thoughts on how it was? Any details you'd be willing to share? We have Coco Cay on our itinerary for the Navigator at the end of May. Thank you! We are three adults - mom and two daughters - with unlimited drink packages looking for our best plan of action.

I went with my wife and two kids (4 and 12). We booked a beach bed for $150. We loved it. It was literally a bed about 10 feet away from the water in a private beach area. We were provided two floating mats and 4 bottles of water. We also were given a menu a couple days before and we ordered lunch to be delivered to us. No need for buffets. Plus a private bar. It was amazing. We have relatives who hung out by the new pool and they said it was great as well. It was so big you couldn't see the other end.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fall3n13 said:

I went with my wife and two kids (4 and 12). We booked a beach bed for $150. We loved it. It was literally a bed about 10 feet away from the water in a private beach area. We were provided two floating mats and 4 bottles of water. We also were given a menu a couple days before and we ordered lunch to be delivered to us. No need for buffets. Plus a private bar. It was amazing. We have relatives who hung out by the new pool and they said it was great as well. It was so big you couldn't see the other end.

This sounds like exactly what we’d want. We would rather be on the beach than by the pool, no question. Thank you so much! 

• 3 weeks later...