Parking at Port Everglades for Nieuw Statemdam

bandp407

HAL's usual piers are 26, 21, and 19. The mid-port garage is right in the middle of the triangle formed by those piers:

https://assets.simpleviewinc.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Map_Update_Feb_5_2019_c3513794-cec5-467a-899d-9242d64c9c90.pdf

If you are in port with many other ships you may be at pier 29, and if that's the case there will be a free shuttle from the garage. When you are within 7 days of sailing check https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/  for your pier.

If you have too many bags to handle easily you can drop your bags off with a porter before parking. If you are at 26 you can cross the street on a bridge from the 2nd level.

Edited by catl331

We are leaving on the Oosterdam on Saturday April 6th.  We have never parked at the port and got some good advise regarding that - one more question please....we have a big 350 Dodge Ram.  Is there an outside place to park at midport parking?

Or can the truck fit in the covered section????

So excited - thanks so much!

42 minutes ago, HR Queen said:

...we have a big 350 Dodge Ram.  Is there an outside place to park at midport parking?

I don't see anything outside that looks like public parking, but it appears that the ground level has more clearance than the upper levels.  Will it fit in garages elsewhere?  I don't remember this garage as having especially low clearance.  If it won't fit I suggest you use the ParkNGo lot just outside the main (Eller Drive) gate. It's cheaper than the garage, and has free frequent shuttles to the terminals.

4tot1u.jpg

Edited by catl331

40 minutes ago, HR Queen said:

one more question please....we have a big 350 Dodge Ram.  Is there an outside place to park at midport parking?

There are several parking lots just outside the port area. All provide shuttle service to/from your ship.

48 minutes ago, HR Queen said:

..we have a big 350 Dodge Ram. 

Is it a dualee?

If no, it will fit any parking facility just fine.

If yes...you may have to do more research.  Suggest you look for RV parking.

It is a duale!  I called the information number on the web site & a guy said that the truck (oversized) he called it should be fine.  He also said that there is an outside lot and we wouldn't have to worry arriving in the afternoon to find a spot that worked.

We will see!  Thanks everyone.  I thought I would just get this out there in case anyone has the same question.