Edit my signature - add ships pictures

I want to add two new pictures of ships saying that i have "sailed" and am "sailing" for an upcoming cruise.  I sent a message to cruise critic and they told me to click on my name, then account setting, and then click on signature, but then how and where do I add the ship pictures?  Can anyone help me accomplish this?  TIA

Since the changes to the forum last October, signature rules have changed.  There is a sticky at the top telling you where to go to edit your signature:

There are also new limits to what you can include in your signature.  All of those 'sailed' clock will have to go.  Here is the list of what you can include:

•  Maximum of 3 images
  •  
  •  Images up to 447 x 204 pixels
  •  
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs  
  • I can't remember if the clocks are pictures or URLs.  But once you start changing your signature, you fall under the new rules.  EM

23 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

I'd suggest the first thing would be to scrap the pictures you have and post them as a list.

then add just one for the cruise to be taken.

How did you get more than 10 lines? I also put my previous cruises in a list, but I had to put more on a line because of the line restriction.

1 hour ago, gnome12 said:

How did you get more than 10 lines? I also put my previous cruises in a list, but I had to put more on a line because of the line restriction.

Old signatures were grandfathered. However, once one goes to edit, they get the new restrictions.

2 hours ago, gnome12 said:

Funny you shou;d ask that - I was helping someone in the test section  and  IIRC they had listed their cruises but

couldnt add the clock.   They had more than 10 listed  so thought thats odd I will  have a go. Mine were - last week

in a long line one after the other to get them to fit so I just inserted gaps and moved some down.

Wondered if the 10 line rule has been changed as when you go into signatures it doesnt mention it.BUT I

dont remember if it ever did or if it was just in this help section.

I was going to have another go and spread them further but didnt risk it in case it was a fluke.

Maybe you could try?

EDIT  - I also had a third picture when I was helping as I added it so they could just copy it

then I deleted it.

Edited by Aulanis

58 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Old signatures were grandfathered. However, once one goes to edit, they get the new restrictions.

They were but my current one wasnt see previous post I listed them just last week.

50 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

Funny you shou;d ask that - I was helping someone in the test section  and  IIRC they had listed their cruises but

couldnt add the clock.   They had more than 10 listed  so thought thats odd I will  have a go. Mine were - last week

in a long line one after the other to get them to fit so I just inserted gaps and moved some down.

Wondered if the 10 line rule has been changed as when you go into signatures it doesnt mention it.BUT I

dont remember if it ever did or if it was just in this help section.

I was going to have another go and spread them further but didnt risk it in case it was a fluke.

Maybe you could try?

EDIT  - I also had a third picture when I was helping as I added it so they could just copy it

then I deleted it.

I'm sure the 10 line limit was in the rules too, not just here. Maybe they removed THAT limitation. I might try to spread my previous cruises out a bit, but I do't mind what they look like now, so I might not bother.

yes, I have.......I changed all of the ships that were there from the past.  My husband had put them there, but since I can't add anymore, I took all of them off and just typed a list of my cruises.  I would like to have a count down cruise ship clock for my upcoming cruise, but I don't know how to add the ship/countdown clock.  Therefore, I am asking for more help with that part.