NEW Port of Miami Terminal

Lakers1041

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

The inside is horrible!  Very old and not very clean.

I didn't think it was that bad inside!  It was only built and opened for the Seaside launch in December 2017.  Are you thinking about the old terminal?

49 minutes ago, JAGR said:

I didn't think it was that bad inside!  It was only built and opened for the Seaside launch in December 2017.  Are you thinking about the old terminal?

I think you are right.  We were in Terminal F which is the old terminal and it was horrible.  We were at Terminal F for embarkation 3 times so thought that was MSC's terminal.  Oops, bad me. Thanks for the correction.

5 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

The below quotes were taken from the above article

....."MSC unveils the 2020-2021 

For the second consecutive year MSC Meraviglia will homeport in New York for three cruises. 

the third cruise will lead Meraviglia to Miami, second winter homeport, calling in Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Fort-de-France (Martinica), St. George (Grenada), Willemstad (Curacao), Oranjestad (Aruba) and will be the first MSC cruise ship to dock in the brand-new Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (Bahamas).".....

The third one particularly interests me as it talks about Meraviglia being the first ship to dock at Ocean Cat. As i understood it that was happening in December THIS year 2019 so has it been put back again or was this an error in the article? 

40 minutes ago, Mattnvick said:

The below quotes were taken from the above article

....."MSC unveils the 2020-2021 

For the second consecutive year MSC Meraviglia will homeport in New York for three cruises. 

the third cruise will lead Meraviglia to Miami, second winter homeport, calling in Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Fort-de-France (Martinica), St. George (Grenada), Willemstad (Curacao), Oranjestad (Aruba) and will be the first MSC cruise ship to dock in the brand-new Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (Bahamas).".....

The third one particularly interests me as it talks about Meraviglia being the first ship to dock at Ocean Cat. As i understood it that was happening in December THIS year 2019 so has it been put back again or was this an error in the article? 

Suppose to be November 9th of this year.

11 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I sure hope so since I have 4 cruises booked to go there in Nov and Dec of this year!

I hope so too. I know a lot of people booked and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the island as its already about a year behind schedule.