How does the BOGO two night specialty dining package work?

ryano

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

When we sailed Adventure in January, we ate at Chops via BOGO on night one.  Our waiter said we could use our other coupon any time, just ask him to make it happen.

Excellent.

• Thanks 1

We have had the BOGO, as well as a 3 or 5 night package, on every cruise over the last 5 years.  Have never used it on day 1 or 2. On Oasis, Allure and Symphony there has never been a pre reservation made. The only exclusion to the packages has been Hibachi Grill and Chef's table. 

2 hours ago, ryano said:

If you could please let me know here in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it!    Chops is really the only place Im interested in but figured I would include Jamies as well for just a few more dollars than what Chops cost alone.   I will hold off until I hear back from you!  Thank you so much!  

Perhaps this is the thread that the other poster was referring to.  Several ships are mentioned in the thread.

Wow, it's as clear as mud if, when and what are included in these packages.

For Symphony, I'm thinking of getting the BOBO package. Are you required to dine Day 1? Can you change Royal's premade reservation from D1 to a later date?

Is Wonderland included?

3 hours ago, smarcbie said:

Wow, it's as clear as mud if, when and what are included in these packages.

For Symphony, I'm thinking of getting the BOBO package. Are you required to dine Day 1? Can you change Royal's premade reservation from D1 to a later date?

Is Wonderland included?

We were on Symphony a few months ago. Yes wonderland is included, only exception was Hibachi Grill.  No pre reservations were made for us, we were told all Oasis class ships have done away with pre assigning because of the amount of changes.  We had our first reservation on night 3.  There is a kiosk in the promenade for making reservations when you first board.  We went directly up to Wonderland when we boarded, no line up there at all,  and made all reservations for the BOGO and a five night package and one given by our TA.  This was on the transatlantic but I don't think things have changed. happy cruising.  Other posters have said Chop's was not included, have never seen this and we get the BOGO and a 3 or 5 night package on every cruise.