Ultimate Dining Package To Be Replaced

22 hours ago, j1d1 said:

I would hope that there are separate menus for Key and non-Key but don't yet know for sure.

In Feb when we were on Anthem we were Star Class and had lunch at Chops on embarkation day.  We had the standard lunch menu but I am not sure that everyone else with The Key did not have the same menu.  The program was still pretty new at the time.

12 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

In Feb when we were on Anthem we were Star Class and had lunch at Chops on embarkation day.  We had the standard lunch menu but I am not sure that everyone else with The Key did not have the same menu.  The program was still pretty new at the time.

That makes sense.  I've only seen mention of the new menu starting about the end of March or beginning of April.

56 minutes ago, later said:

No, it has always been an extra charge for 2 protein.

But it's funny in the new unlimited dining where you are allowed to order multiple entrees, but also agree and upcharge for added protein is fine.  

On 4/15/2019 at 10:34 PM, valareha said:

We will be sailing on Harmony next Sunday 4/21, had purchased Ultimate Dining a long time ago for a really low price to try it out as we have never done it before, it has been updated in our planner as Unlimited dining....

I’ll report  back on our experience.

What was your experience like on Harmony?

We got the following email yesterday regarding changing our "Ultimate Dining" to "Unlimited Dining" on our Oasis trip February 2020:

Royal Caribbean

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

Thanks for booking the Ultimate Dining Package for your upcoming cruise. We wanted to let you know about some recent enhancements we’ve made to this package!

First things first, the Ultimate Dining Package is now known as the Unlimited Dining Package, and it’s just that, unlimited. Now, you can dine at any of our specialty dining venues for lunch and dinner, and as many times as you want! Your appetite is the limit. Some other great benefits include:

• Discounts on bottles of wine! 40% off of bottles under $100 USD and 20% off of bottles over $100 USD. You thirsty yet? Note: Discount only applies when dining on your using your package.
  • Savings on exclusive dinging experiences: 20% off when booking Chef’s Table and any Culinary Experiences onboard.
  • Plus, now Playmakers (available on select ships) has been added to the line-up of venues. You’ll get a $35 credit to use since this venue is a la carte.

We hope you’re as excited as we are about these changes. We know they’ll take your inner “foodie” experience to another level. And as a friendly reminder, we’ll book a courtesy dinner reservation for your first night, and once onboard you can alter it to fit your schedule. Then, the rest of your dining reservations can be made onboard.

We look forward to welcoming onboard soon!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Royal Caribbean