New Drinks Menus

BillandWend

Hi All

Just to start a discussion as I have no opinion on this but......

We are currently travelling on Sapphire from Civitavecchia to Southampton and new drinks menus have been introduced mid-cruise. How it now works is that Crooners, Explorers,  Wheelhouse etc all have different menus and apparently you can only get drinks from that bar's menu. Or the server has to run for it to the appropriate bar. DH and i are ok as our favoured bar is crooners and we can still get our favourite martinis. Thoughts please?

1 hour ago, skynight said:

Just last month we had the new menus, 2 different ones, on the Emerald. I had no problem ordering a martini that was not even listed on the menu. I just asked the bartender.

Same on the Ruby for our California Coastal last month.....

Bob

8 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

Bob

Good I'm glad you can still do that. The way it was explained to us was that they may not have the ingredients for the cocktails not on the menu in that bar. I will ask more questions while we are on board.

8 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

Bob

Good I'm glad you can still do that. The way it was explained to us was that they may not have the ingredients for the cocktails not on the menu in that bar. I will ask more questions while we are on board.

We had this on the Royal in January. I'm a beer drinker and only the Wheelhouse stocks all the beers.  All the other bars had a limited selection, with only the Wheelhouse stocking my favourite.  We normally frequent Crooners most nights, but has they had a act we didn't like we spent most nights in the Wheelhouse.

17 hours ago, BillandWend said:

Hi All

Just to start a discussion as I have no opinion on this but......

We are currently travelling on Sapphire from Civitavecchia to Southampton and new drinks menus have been introduced mid-cruise. How it now works is that Crooners, Explorers,  Wheelhouse etc all have different menus and apparently you can only get drinks from that bar's menu. Or the server has to run for it to the appropriate bar. DH and i are ok as our favoured bar is crooners and we can still get our favourite martinis. Thoughts please?

Don't sail on the Majestic or the Sky, there is NO Crooner's.

Marty

• Like 1

4 hours ago, newport dave said:

We had this on the Royal in January. I'm a beer drinker and only the Wheelhouse stocks all the beers.  All the other bars had a limited selection, with only the Wheelhouse stocking my favourite.  We normally frequent Crooners most nights, but has they had a act we didn't like we spent most nights in the Wheelhouse.

Wheelhouse was the only place they had a draft beer I liked, but server in Crooners would go and get one for me.