Dawn Spa Pass

dogboy

The spa on Escape is much more elaborate, but the Dawn spa is relaxing with great views. It is usually less expensive than the larger thermal spas. 

I've never had chicken cordon bleu from the main dining room, so I'm not qualified to comment on that! 😉

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dogboy said:

Loved the spa pass on Escape, is the spa on Dawn very good/worth it.

Thanks

It is much smaller. The unisex dressing rooms  have hot and cold plung pools and small steam rooms and saunas. 

Coed section has 2 large jacuzzis (no large hydrotherapy pool) and a lap pool (warm water). Most people kinda use it to sit in vs active laps.

There are a few stone loungers. 

we always get a pass. But don’t expect the escape which has the largest Thermal Suite in the fleet. 

6067E604-92EA-4521-9606-5A0C481487FD.jpeg

A35311F8-7417-4717-9EE7-C6B091E78368.jpeg

E188735D-A08F-4E24-B0CD-E9230E0B978D.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 11:00 AM, BirdTravels said:

It is much smaller. The unisex dressing rooms  have hot and cold plung pools and small steam rooms and saunas. 

Coed section has 2 large jacuzzis (no large hydrotherapy pool) and a lap pool (warm water). Most people kinda use it to sit in vs active laps.

There are a few stone loungers. 

we always get a pass. But don’t expect the escape which has the largest Thermal Suite in the fleet. 

6067E604-92EA-4521-9606-5A0C481487FD.jpeg

A35311F8-7417-4717-9EE7-C6B091E78368.jpeg

E188735D-A08F-4E24-B0CD-E9230E0B978D.jpeg

Great pics,  thanks. Going on the Dawn and thinking about spa passes. Your post is helping me to decide.  Do you remember the going weekly rate?

Our favorite thermal suite in fleet. I swim laps daily so lap pool is great to have! Great view from all 3 rooms. Single sex areas very quiet and relaxing place to read. No longer have the ice plunge pool in women’s area. Only men get that. I call FOUL!

We must be the exception: we were very disappointed in the Dawn spa. of course we had a problem that had to do with management more than the spa itself. But another thing we ran into, just like around the pool people were holding loungers for others. The spa isn't very big, so if you just to relax and enjoy laying on a lounge watching the world go by, good luck. 

Is the check-in system for the thermal suite the same on the Dawn? I've only had a thermal pass on the Escape, but you give your key card to the desk attendant. They check to make sure you have the spa pass sticker on the back, and they keep your card at the desk until you check out. Is it the same procedure on the Dawn?

On 4/12/2019 at 10:35 PM, dogboy said:

Loved the spa pass on Escape, is the spa on Dawn very good/worth it.

Thanks

I prefer teh spa on the Dawn over the spas on the big ships.