Half And Half for coffee

MixerDave

We are sailing on the Star in December.  I am wondering if half and half is provided at breakfast, or only upon request?

I like to go to the buffet in the morning to get an early coffee.  On a recent Celebrity cruise, the provided pitchers of 1/2 and 1/2.  We just returned from A RCCL cruise, and the Winjammer served those little cups.  In the dining room, the coffee was not good, but I now suspect I was adding milk. 

Please advise.  Thanks 

5 hours ago, cruiserdru said:

In my experience, 1/2&1/2 has always been available in the buffet at the coffee/tea stations. I use it for my tea. It was definitely available on the Star the last time I was on here but that has been 5 years ago.

I noticed it was available last October on the Emerald.  I found it to be menza menza.

3 hours ago, tailspintom said:

I noticed it was available last October on the Emerald.  I found it to be menza menza.

Menza, menza is my parent's dialect as well and the way i say it but I think the correct spelling is mezza, mezza or meta, meta.  I am practicing for a Rome cruise later this year. 

I think it depends on where in the world one is sailing and how many Americans are on board.  I, too, HAVE to have 1/2 'n 1/2 in my coffee - milk isn't enough and straight cream is too much. On ships that don't have it, I've learned to just make my own at the coffee bar by asking for milk and cream. 

• Like 1