Tween club age

So last year my daughters were 11.5 and 14.  They let my 11.5 year old go to the 12-14 year old tween club.  The girls wanted to stay together.  This year my daughters will be 12 and 15.  But the 15 year old will only be 3 weeks past turning 15.  Do you know if they may allow her to stay in the 12-14 tween club with her sister?

Age acceptance outside the defined groups is a frequent topic here.  The majority of cases report no flexibility - so you were lucky to get it.  The few I've seen report tend to be upward like yours - rarely does anyone get the concession to go down to the lower age group.  So be ready for either outcome.

Is there a tween and teen club on the Mariner?  I will have 3 14 year old girls and 1 16 year old girl who definitely will not want to be separated from the others, nor do I want her alone in the teen club.

For what it's worth- I was told that the teen club isn't as structured as kid's club.  The kids come and go and many just meet up in the teen area and run off and do their own thing.  So it may be possible to have your 12 and 15 yo together.

I know that in 2017, my 12 yo could have went down to be in the kid's club with her sister.  She didn't do ANY club though.  Didn't want to be with sister and teen club intimidated her.  This was summer in Alaska.

Good luck!