Easy Saver question

aaalynn1

1 minute ago, cellfree said:

Call your PVP and ask. Or if you booked online complete the Early Saver 

Price Protection Form. 

I just called Carnival and they basically said SOL, DH is now talking to them. lol.  

Could you tell me where the Form is, I don't think Ive ever filled one out before. I guess its been a while since we cruised.  

I saw that deal but is said up to $50 per stateroom onboard credit. Which would have netted us $20 in OBC but when I went through the booking process they were only offering $25 per stateroom so is wasn't saving me anything. If you didn't follow all the way through (without logging in or giving your VIFP number) then I would follow through right up until you enter your payment info and see what the real offer is. When I entered my VIFP number it didn't even offer me that deal. Sneaky buggers. 

• Like 1

1. The fare must be exactly the same or lower
  2. The cabin class must be the same or higher
  3. If you booked under a reduced deposit, the full deposit would be due at the time of price matching

I have successfully matched when the fare was the same, but OBC was added to a new promotion.

This is one of those times when it is best to have a good PVP.  You can by pass all of the calling the Carnival 800 number and getting multiple answers to the same question (most of them wrong) and get someone who will help you directly.

• Like 1