Ship board credit partially disappeared

39august

Has anyone had part of their cruise line OBC disappear? Mine did. On March 13 I used some OBC to buy an internet package. That left me with $493 Celebrity OBC. I have a copy of the transaction to prove it. Today I noticed that my reservation now only shows $343 OBC. So, $150 disappeared. No, I have not purchased anything else. I sent a pic of the transaction to my TA, so I expect to get this sorted out. But I wondered if this has ever happened to anyone else. And did it get settled to your satisfaction?

5 minutes ago, 39august said:

Has anyone had part of their cruise line OBC disappear? Mine did. On March 13 I used some OBC to buy an internet package. That left me with $493 Celebrity OBC. I have a copy of the transaction to prove it. Today I noticed that my reservation now only shows $343 OBC. So, $150 disappeared. No, I have not purchased anything else. I sent a pic of the transaction to my TA, so I expect to get this sorted out. But I wondered if this has ever happened to anyone else. And did it get settled to your satisfaction?

Check your Order History in your cruise planner, there you can find all your orders and how was done the payment with OBC or Credit Card.

Happened to me once; Celebrity had initially approved two separate sources of OBC but later removed one - when I inquired they indicated it had been a mistake both were initially granted as they were not combinable. 

No repricing that I recall. Nothing on history. Since this happened after I made a call to apply my Elite discount to buying the internet package, I think they might talk to me instead of having to go thtu my TA. Will try today and turn it over to my TA if necessary. Thanks for the feedback.