Oceanview Room that Sleeps 4

I'm taking my kids on the Oasis of the Seas and want to know how the Oceanview room sleeps 4. It is not a balcony room and I can find no pictures of the configuration of the room. I'm hoping it has a queen bed and two bunk beds, but I can't find it. Does anyone have pictures of an Oceanview room with it configured to sleep 4? Thank you.

Book a cabin like this, it's a 1k Category. Cabin 11528 Sleeps 6, but for the 4 of you you won't even have to use the sofa bed, it has bunk beds.

Edited by Jimbo

We stayed in 8316 on the Allure. It is a balcony cabin that had both a sofa bed and one pullman. The legend on the deck plans shows a diamond symbol. There are some ocean view cabins on deck 3 of the Oasis that have a diamond shape symbol. Wondering if the bed configuration may be comparable to this. Our children cannot share a sofa bed so we booked this configuration. It was a snug fit walking past the sofa bed when open but still was better than the kids sharing the sofa.

DSC_0097.JPG

Edited by CdnTravelGirl

1 hour ago, CdnTravelGirl said:

We stayed in 8316 on the Allure. It is a balcony cabin that had both a sofa bed and one pullman. The legend on the deck plans shows a diamond symbol. There are some ocean view cabins on deck 3 of the Oasis that have a diamond shape symbol. Wondering if the bed configuration may be comparable to this. Our children cannot share a sofa bed so we booked this configuration. It was a snug fit walking past the sofa bed when open but still was better than the kids sharing the sofa.

DSC_0097.JPG

Looks great. Just might be too expensive for us.

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Book a cabin like this, it's a 1k Category. Cabin 11528 Sleeps 6, but for the 4 of you you won't even have to use the sofa bed, it has bunk beds.

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Wow! Look like a great trip. I'll see how much this room is compared to the regular Oceanview. Thanks.