No e-docs or luggage tags at 24 days?

We booked flights with Air2Sea and fly to Barcelona in 20 days with the cruise departing in 24 days...

This is by far the closest we have ever gotten without luggage tags or e-docs. I know we don't necessarily have to have either to sail, but wondering if this is widespread or abnormal?

8 minutes ago, rauber said:

We are going on the 14th May and received the documents and luggage via email and our consultant Neil also sent them to us by post that was last week, I would definitely be a bit concerned 

Did you book air through RC?

1 hour ago, kruzerci said:

We booked flights with Air2Sea and fly to Barcelona in 20 days with the cruise departing in 24 days...

This is by far the closest we have ever gotten without luggage tags or e-docs. I know we don't necessarily have to have either to sail, but wondering if this is widespread or abnormal?

Same issue happened to us. I kept calling them and so did my TA and finally with teens days left she told me they admitted there was an “issue” with my trip and got them done. We also had Air2Sea flight, but it’s only the return flight.

9 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Same issue happened to us. I kept calling them and so did my TA and finally with teens days left she told me they admitted there was an “issue” with my trip and got them done. We also had Air2Sea flight, but it’s only the return flight.

Thanks. Was this recently?