Getting ready to walk on Sunshine!

schazzy

After a very long year, it's almost time for our 8 day cruise on the Sunshine! We leave for Florida tomorrow and sail away Saturday!

We bought a new camera and this time around we are going to try and take as many photos and videos as possible. I plan to try and do a better review this time, as I feel my last one wasn't that great.

But in the meantime, I welcome everyone to post any questions you have about the Sunshine or any of the ports we are visiting (Grand Turk, San Juan, St Kitts, St Maarten) and I will do my very best to answer them when we get back.

• Like 3

Have fun!  We did the same itinerary on Sunshine in December, and we had a blast!  8 days/nights wasn't nearly enough time!

Yes, lots of photos, please!  We took a ton, I think I am about 3/4 of the way through post-processing them.  I also have a load of GoPro video to edit down.  Yikes, I need to get on that, but we've been so busy...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruiseman38 said:

Best Serenity area, in my opinion, then any other ship.  Have a great cruise!!

Interesting, both my wife and I think it is the worst Serenity area on Carnival. While the area itself is nice, it is always noisy there on all three levels because it is located right next to the Lido pool and deck area. As my wife says, there is nothing serene about the area. Personally I think Spirit class ships have by far the nicest Serenity areas.