My Time Dining Harmony

We have upcoming cruise on Harmony in September and when trying to book My Time the earliest i can do is 6:30 and latest is 9:00. We normally pick 5:30. I cant believe it would be booked up this early.

It almost seems like Daylight Savings messed up the scheduling. Or maybe its normal for Harmony?

We are seeing the same 6:30 thing for next April on Harmony.  Booked that on first day it appeared in the online Planner.  If earlier times don't show up we will just check when we get onboard.  In the past have had earliest time of 5:45 and found out at the dining room they opened at 5:15.  She changed all our reservations in about 30 seconds.

Have seen people on this site reporting MTD not opening until later, but have also seen Harmony with normal 5:15 opening showing up in the Compass.  Won't know until we get there.

Edited by LeeW
more

Just now, 87turboii said:

Thank you.  That is why i think its weird that the earliest I can book my time is 6:30?

I think the cruise line purposely holds back some time periods for onboard booking.

We are on Harmony in May 2020 and the earliest MTD I could reserve was 6:30.  We would prefer earlier (5:30) but I went ahead and reserved what I could and will try to modify if I see earlier times show up later.

Yep, sailed on HOTS and did MTD....it opens at 5:15pm!  Just show up, and they will accommodate you, then you can talk with them about setting your time for the rest of ur cruise!!  Enjoy ur cruise....LOVED Harmony!!

4 hours ago, 87turboii said:

Thank you.  That is why i think its weird that the earliest I can book my time is 6:30?

It was that way for us too. You can book now and change it once you board or just go the first when you want and change. MTD was crazy first night. No reservation line was short and reservation line was through the elevator lobby area. 

• Like 1

I am also booked on the Harmony and when I chose MTD I initially picked a 630 time-slot. However, now on my calendar, for the MTD reservations, it indicated "at your leisure" and no set time. I am taking that as I am able to show up anytime between the MTD hours.....

6 minutes ago, ksmommy5 said:

I am also booked on the Harmony and when I chose MTD I initially picked a 630 time-slot. However, now on my calendar, for the MTD reservations, it indicated "at your leisure" and no set time. I am taking that as I am able to show up anytime between the MTD hours.....

You can always show up anytime during MTD hours.

However, the "at your leisure" thing is some sort of glitch on their website.  If you look at your order history, you should see the times you reserved.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

You can always show up anytime during MTD hours.

However, the "at your leisure" thing is some sort of glitch on their website.  If you look at your order history, you should see the times you reserved.

Ahhh! Thank you! I see it now 🙂 Good think I checked because I thought I chose 630 but actually chose 730 lol 

I don't know if Harmony is using the same schedule as Allure. We were on the Allure last week, the 1st seating is at 5:15 for all 3 dining rooms (The Grande, Silk & American Icon). From 6:30 to 9 PM, American Icon is opened for My Time DInning and The Grande & Silk have 2nd seating at 8 PM. We had early seating at American Icon and when we mentioned to the hostess about it is too early for us to have dinner at 5:15, she told us we can show up as late as 6. From what I observed, we are not the only one showed up later than 5:15.