VIFP Benefit Question

1 hour ago, RumpunchGirl said:

DH and I are both Gold level VIFP members. My question is do we both get a Pin and a Liter of bottled water in our cabin each cruise or will there be just one of each? 

Thanks, Teri

You also get a "free" appreciation drink voucher/coupon on the last night of a 5+ night sailing. Unfortunately, I do not remember receiving any such pin, however, it was probably because it was a new ship (the Horizon)!

19 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

You also get a "free" appreciation drink voucher/coupon on the last night of a 5+ night sailing. Unfortunately, I do not remember receiving any such pin, however, it was probably because it was a new ship (the Horizon)!

I had to go to guest services and ask for my pin the first cruise when I turned gold. Since then we've gotten them each cruise.

21 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

you an use that drink voucher anywhere on the ship. i use mine for a milkshake at the coffee shop

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

you an use that drink voucher anywhere on the ship. i use mine for a milkshake at the coffee shop

Additionally, that voucher can only be used after 5PM on the last night of the sailing.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:09 AM, MT_Sea_Cruisers said:

We always get the bottles water and drink coupon but sometimes we do not get a pin.  We have been assumed a few times a year so I just assumed that maybe they only give it once per year, or perhaps they were out of them.

We have had to ask the steward for the pin plenty of times, but always eventually got it. One time they said they were out but they eventually got more about 4 days later.