Norwegian Encore Fine Dining

Hi - I see the Norwegian Encore has Cagney's, Le Bistro, Bayamo and maybe] La Cucina.  Since this is fewer Fine Dining options than the Breakaway and Getaway, would anyone know if the individual restaurant capacities are larger on the Encore?  My family and I would be disappointed to be on this ship and not be able to get a reservation anywhere because the seating capacity is small.  

4 hours ago, Elovesme99 said:

Hi - I see the Norwegian Encore has Cagney's, Le Bistro, Bayamo and maybe] La Cucina.  Since this is fewer Fine Dining options than the Breakaway and Getaway, would anyone know if the individual restaurant capacities are larger on the Encore?  My family and I would be disappointed to be on this ship and not be able to get a reservation anywhere because the seating capacity is small.  

All I can say is, make your reservations as early as possible.  When I cruised Escape, we made 3 reservations pre-sailing and they were no problem.  However, on board, we tried to book 2 more (because the MDR was terrible) and we had a very hard time.  Only the latest times were available.    

You will definitely want to pre-book reservations before you sail. On our last NCL cruise I pre-booked well

before the cruise. A couple days into the cruise we wanted to look into changing our times and the only thing left open anywhere was after 9.