Cabana at COCO cay?

Hello- Should I rent a cabana and what would be best spot? It will be us and our 3 children-9yrs,9yrs and 12 yrs. Are there lounge chairs available to sit on or a cabana would be best---also not sure what location would be best---any advice would be helpful! Thanks

Depends on if you think it’s worth the money. I would normally never rent one as they were 400 for my upcoming cruise but I’m celebrating a milestone birthday so decided to splurge. As for location, depends on what you want to be near. With kids you might want to be close to the water park and other things. For me, we don’t have any kids and don’t want to be near the park so we chose the Chill Island to be a little more out from the main stuff and just around the beach. That being said, you can only reserve the area not the specific one until you get on board, or at least that is what I have heard. Happy cruising. 

There are plenty of loungers for free.  And you can rent an umbrella for shade.  Or get there early and pick loungers in the shade of the trees.

Cabanas are nice, but more than I am willing to spend most times.  We got to try one a couple of cruises ago, as we met a couple on board, that had rented one and invited us to join them.

Definitely depends on what you and your family are planning to do.  If you plan on spending most of the day in the pool or waterpark then it might not be worth renting a cabana.