Crown & Anchor Advice Please -RCCL Say They Have No Records

Dear all, Can you help please. My DIL is due to sail next week and when she has checked in and tried to assign her Crown and Anchor number she gets the following response "date of birth does not match".  She has evidence of her Crown and Anchor number from when she sailed previously.  I told her to ring Crown and Anchor and ask them to rectify the problem. They have replied that they have no record of her, albeit we have evidence from a previous invoice and that there is nothing they can do for her but once she gets on board they will be able to sort it all out for her!!  Well I think she has been 'fobbed off' and my suspicions are that once she gets on board they will say they cannot help her, she should of sorted it before hand!  Does anyone have a email address, phone number etc that we could contact or advice.  Thank you all in anticipation.

18 minutes ago, Bonnielass said:

Dear all, Can you help please. My DIL is due to sail next week and when she has checked in and tried to assign her Crown and Anchor number she gets the following response "date of birth does not match".  She has evidence of her Crown and Anchor number from when she sailed previously.  I told her to ring Crown and Anchor and ask them to rectify the problem. They have replied that they have no record of her, albeit we have evidence from a previous invoice and that there is nothing they can do for her but once she gets on board they will be able to sort it all out for her!!  Well I think she has been 'fobbed off' and my suspicions are that once she gets on board they will say they cannot help her, she should of sorted it before hand!  Does anyone have a email address, phone number etc that we could contact or advice.  Thank you all in anticipation.

Call RCI C&A at 800-526-9723.  They have always been very happy to help me (my dad and I seem to randomly get our info crossed on our accounts, though no reason it ever should).  They always fix it.  If DIL has any docs/pics, that will help.  But C&A are who need to handle it. On the ship, they can't.
Erika

Is she in the UK? The free number is 0800 018 2020, ask for a supervisor if necessary and don't accept no for an answer. If you stay polite but firm I've always found them helpful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kernow said:

Is she in the UK? The free number is 0800 018 2020, ask for a supervisor if necessary and don't accept no for an answer. If you stay polite but firm I've always found them helpful.

Thanks for providing her with the toll free number.  I didn't find that on the website.  🙂 

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Thanks for providing her with the toll free number.  I didn't find that on the website.  🙂 

They no longer give it out but it still works😀

1 minute ago, Bonnielass said:

Dear all, thank you so much for your help. Rang them and I was firm but polite and yippee they found her records and everything is now sorted. Thank you for your advice👍👍👍

Crowd Cheer

It may have been the name being under her maiden name and not her married name.  I had a similar issue with my wife and it was because I was using the name she goes by instead of the name on her Drivers license and on the previous cruise she used her maiden name but now her last name is hyphenated so it was frustrating until reaching C&A. I'm glad to see you got it all worked out though.