Logging into the Forums App - "Log In Failed"

Hi

I just downloaded the Forums Apps.   I am unable to login.  I tried logging in on the laptop and am using the proper username and password, but when I try the same on the app it comes up and says "Log In Failed".  Just wondering are you only allowed 1 login at a time, ir is the a certain amount of time you have to wait after logging out on the laptop?

Today CC on my computer seems to be cooperating, but Tapatalk is still screwy - one forum makes me log in over and over, and never will let me read or post, others let me read, eventually, but not post.  I am getting notifications on Tapatalk so I guess that's an improvement!  (Those problems I mentioned before are when I click on the notifications from different forums.)  When I use my Safari bookmarks on my iPhone CC seems to be working okay.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought perhaps with the forum maintenance yesterday, things would improve on Tapatalk, but no such luck!  Still the same problems.  I can see when I have notifications, but I can't respond.  I have to go to my computer and use my bookmarks (on Safari).

32 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I thought perhaps with the forum maintenance yesterday, things would improve on Tapatalk, but no such luck!  Still the same problems.  I can see when I have notifications, but I can't respond.  I have to go to my computer and use my bookmarks (on Safari).

Same here

Tapatalk is a separate, third-party entity from its own developer. Different from the CC website. So maintenance here isn't the same as on Tapatalk. However, CC was working on their Tapatalk plug-in to try to fix the login issues on that app. One of the forum Hosts in another thread had said that it was proving to be quite difficult.

Sooo hoping that the Tapatalk situation can be fixed soon or the CC app will return!  It’s so much easier for me to navigate on my phone...the boards are nested so low on this site that it just doesn’t make it easy for me.

disboards updated hosting software this weekend and its also much easier to use on a phone than CC..

will mods please post here if there is any update to the tapatalk situation? 

4 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

...the boards are nested so low on this site that it just doesn’t make it easy for me.

One way to simplify navigation is to bookmark the board/forum pages in your browser. In most browsers one can place these bookmarks on a home screen. Getting to a forum is then a very simple and direct process. For example this forum can be access directly by using https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/. One can do the same with individual threads.