Breeze Questions

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

I am back to Carnival and its been a few years since we last took a week cruise on Carnival.  We have some questions if anybody is able to help we truly appreciate it!

1-  We will be on the western sailing, we were planning on eating in the steakhouse nightly but I like to try the MDR, does anybody have the menu's so we can choose which days we eat in the steakhouse/MDR and or, does anybody recall which night is lobster night and the night they have turkey?

2-  Is it true, the deli now offers bacon lettuce tomato sandwiches?

3-  At Port Canaveral, do platinum board before or after disabled?

4-  Are our shipboard cards in the mailbox or do we get them in the terminal, and for those who have the Cheers package, are the stickers already on the cards or do we have to go to a bar and get them?

22 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

I am back to Carnival and its been a few years since we last took a week cruise on Carnival.  We have some questions if anybody is able to help we truly appreciate it!

1-  We will be on the western sailing, we were planning on eating in the steakhouse nightly but I like to try the MDR, does anybody have the menu's so we can choose which days we eat in the steakhouse/MDR and or, does anybody recall which night is lobster night and the night they have turkey?

4-  Are our shipboard cards in the mailbox or do we get them in the terminal, and for those who have the Cheers package, are the stickers already on the cards or do we have to go to a bar and get them?

Lobster is normally served the first elegant night, which should be Sunday night. 

S&S cards will be located outside your cabin door.

For the last year or so they haven’t been putting the Cheers sticker on cards as a general rule, at least based on my experience. They still have the stickers and if you ask for one, they will put one on your card (my wife always asks for one for some reason I still don’t understand). But the computer systems know if you have the Cheers package. 

I don’t recall turkey being served in the MDR except when we cruised over Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. 

I can’t help with your deli or boarding questions. 

See answers in red

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

I am back to Carnival and its been a few years since we last took a week cruise on Carnival.  We have some questions if anybody is able to help we truly appreciate it!  Hard to believe.  I think that we had a long round of questions from you a few months ago, but maybe they were for this upcoming cruise as well.  Anyway, always happy to help!

1-  We will be on the western sailing, we were planning on eating in the steakhouse nightly but I like to try the MDR, does anybody have the menu's so we can choose which days we eat in the steakhouse/MDR and or, does anybody recall which night is lobster night and the night they have turkey?  If you are on a sailing of 6 days or longer, lobster will be served on the first elegant night, which is normally the first sea day (or second day).  Turkey?  I have no idea...

2-  Is it true, the deli now offers bacon lettuce tomato sandwiches?  I don't know about the deli, but you can order them through room service.

3-  At Port Canaveral, do platinum board before or after disabled?  There is no disabled boarding group, they will board with their assigned zone.  Platinum boards following weddings.

4-  Are our shipboard cards in the mailbox or do we get them in the terminal, and for those who have the Cheers package, are the stickers already on the cards or do we have to go to a bar and get them?  Your S&S card will be in your mailbox at your room.  For you, it will be there when you board.  For everyone else, it will be their when the rooms are ready at 1:30.  Prior to that, the boarding pass is used for on board purchases.  I don't know about the stickers for Cheers, but they really aren't absolutely necessary, as the computer will have flagged your account with Cheers.

Edited by Schoifmom

A few months ago yes, I did post about another ship that we took in February, a 5 night cruise.

I did see a menu with turkey perhaps they are old menus

Thank you for explaining the boarding, I am platinum was curious

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

2. Yes the deli has BLT's

4. Yes they are in your mailbox