Giving princess a 2nd chance

Badgeaz

Went on my 1st princess cruise  in December  11 days on the crown. Had a inside cabin on the 14th deck. The ports were great. Eastern. BUT my wife and I felt it was just eh. Buffett was ok. Pizza and burgers were awesome.  Entertainment  was just ok. We booked inside cabin to save money.  Cruise director I think his name was kevin was just ok. There was this guy named  cash cow ken who was annoying  we liked the ports but that was it. Any feedback  positive  or negative  is greatly  appreciated.  We went dec 6th to the 17th out of Fort Lauderdale. 

The best food is in the dining room. You dont say if you ate there. You dont mention the shows. I would book an obstructed view cabin so you can see what is going on. You will have a good chance at an upsell offer to a balcony for not much money.

Princess isnt what it used to be but it is still pretty good. If you have any other complaints, let us know and we might have solutions. Celebrity is probably on par with Princess. Some say food is better. Some say it isn't. Cabins have sofas/

Ate in the dining room 1st night  it was ok. Ate at the cafe and buffett  most of the time. Travel agent got us a dinner  at the Italian  restaurant  for a night which was awesome.  Those cabins  that are  by the back pook would be nice

I wouldn't. Mind a cabin by that pool  in the back of this ship. Only spent $100 on  the buckets of beer as we brought  our own soda and water on board and drank alot  in the ports