Lawsuit from Epic February engine probs (Newsweek)

erdoran

1 hour ago, Gigi1068 said:

We may not agree with Ms. Pool’s course of action but there is no need to be disrespectful.  To reference Sheneneh when speaking about a black woman is an insult.  Perhaps you thought you were being funny but you were offensive instead.

FYI, political correctness is also offensive and definitely not funny.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

Thank you: well said. As for the law suit, what lawyer is so hard up they would take a stupid case like this?  

Most if they think they’ll get paid, in some parts of the world they have no choice but to take any case if the client pays their bill.

17 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

So, for those passengers that are like "I want the 100% FCC as a refund because I'll never sail NCL again" -  Give them the money, then ban them for life. Let them know, in writing & in advance, that receiving the cash means they are agreeing to the terms and negates the offer of future cruise credit.

Great idea.  Instead of the cruise company having to pay legal fees, I’d make that policy.  I know it’s cliche, but some folks are just prone to being “sue” happy.  Something I don’t like?  Sue someone or some entity.  Geesh!!!!!!!!

NCL has always had more than its fair share of our-ship-is-broken-so-now-your-vacation-is-x

Not everyone enjoys or accepts that, regardless of the fine print. I wish them luck with the lawsuit.

Edited by ukbecky
Grammar