Double Digit Dance - Woo Hoo

Lady Bee

We are doing the Double Digit Dance. I am so excited. We will be going to Alaska on the Carnival ship Legend - Sep. 3. We have an Aft Wrap - I can't wait. Next is "On Line Check In" on June 5th. I'm just so excited - I had to share.

Edited by Lady Bee
left out a word

Happy you!

We booked our next cruise over 18 months out and waiting was unbelievably hard! I remember when we did the double-digit dance, everyone on our roll call was so excited!

In 10 days we finally get to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!

The Carleton.gif

3 hours ago, Lady Bee said:

We are doing the Double Digit Dance. I am so excited. We will be going to Alaska on the Carnival ship Legend - Sep. 3. We have an Aft Wrap - I can't wait. Next is "On Line Check In" on June 5th. I'm just so excited - I had to share.

I meant to mention in my first post how envious I am- the Alaska cruise and the one to Hawaii are on my bucket list! Have a great time on your aft wrap!

6 hours ago, Lady Bee said:

Congratulations on double digit dance.. Take care of the legend.. we will be boarding her in 2 weeks after you!